IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023. The online application process will start from 8th August 2023 and will end on 22nd August 2023. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 is a national level recruitment drive for the post of Clerk in various Public Sector Banks (PSBs). There are a total of 4100 vacancies available for this recruitment drive.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the much-awaited IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, inviting applications from eligible candidates for various clerical positions in public sector banks across India. This recruitment drive is a golden opportunity for aspiring candidates to secure a rewarding career in the banking sector. In this article, we will provide you with comprehensive insights into the IBPS Clerk Recruitment process, including eligibility criteria, exam pattern, preparation tips, salary package, and more.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name Of Department
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
|8th August 2023
|22nd August 2023
The following are the important dates for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- Date of notification: 2nd August 2023
- Start of online application: 8th August 2023
- End of online application: 22nd August 2023
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 17th September 2023
- Date of Main Examination: 22nd October 2023
For more information, please visit the IBPS website: https://www.ibps.in/
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
here are the eligibility criteria for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- Educational qualification: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age limit: The candidate must be between 20 and 28 years of age as on 1st July 2023.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Physical fitness: The candidate must be physically fit to perform the duties of a Clerk in a bank.
- Language proficiency: The candidate must be proficient in English and Hindi.
In addition to the above, the candidate must also meet the following specific eligibility criteria:
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: The candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination.
- For SC/ST candidates: The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination.
The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for those who want to make a career in the banking sector. The salary and benefits offered by the PSBs are very attractive.
You May Also Like
- CBI Recruitment 2024 Apply Online, Notification, Eligibility, Last Date
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2024, Eligibility, Application Process, and Selection
- FCI Recruitment 2024, Check Notification, Eligibility and Apply Online
- India Post Office Recruitment 2024 Apply Online for Various Vacancies, Check Eligibility, Last Date
- FCI Recruitment 2024 Apply Online for 4233 Posts @ www.fci.gov.in
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 through the official IBPS website. The application form should be filled carefully, providing accurate information. Any incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
Here are the steps on how to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the IBPS website: https://www.ibps.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create a new account or login to your existing account.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload your photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
Here are some additional instructions for applying for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- The application form can be filled in English or Hindi.
- The application fee is Rs. 100 for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST candidates.
- The application form can be filled from 8th August 2023 to 22nd August 2023.
- The application form must be submitted by 22nd August 2023.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 selection process will consist of two stages:
- Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) of 100 questions, each of 2 marks, for a total of 200 marks. The exam will be held in two shifts, each of 1 hour and 30 minutes. The Preliminary Examination will be held on 17th September 2023.
- Main Examination: The Main Examination will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) of 200 questions, each of 3 marks, for a total of 600 marks. The exam will be held in two shifts, each of 2 hours. The Main Examination will be held on 22nd October 2023.
The Preliminary Examination will be a screening test and only those candidates who qualify the Preliminary Examination will be eligible to appear for the Main Examination. The Main Examination will be the final selection test and the candidates who score the highest marks in the Main Examination will be selected for the post of Clerk in various Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
The following are the subjects that will be covered in the Preliminary Examination:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
The following are the subjects that will be covered in the Main Examination:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 offers a promising career opportunity for candidates aspiring to work in the banking sector. By understanding the exam pattern, preparing diligently, and staying updated on important dates, candidates can enhance their chances of success. A career as an IBPS Clerk brings not only financial stability but also pride in serving the nation’s banking needs.
Yes, age relaxation is provided as per government norms for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Yes, candidates from all states and union territories are eligible to apply.
The selection process consists of a Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and an Interview.
Yes, final-year students can apply provisionally, but they need to submit proof of graduation during the interview round.
Yes, there is a penalty for wrong answers. One-fourth of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Hey, I am Ziya Noor an engineer by profession and a Blogger by Passion, and the Founder of CurajRecruitment.in. Curaj Recruitment is a Jobs News Portal provides Latest Jobs News Both Government & Private Jobs.