RRB Group D Recruitment 2023: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is responsible for hiring employees for various positions in the Indian Railways. One of the most popular recruitment processes conducted by RRB is for Group D posts. Group D posts are entry-level positions in the Indian Railways, and they offer a good starting salary and benefits package.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2023
The RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 process is expected to begin in October 2023. The RRB will release a notification on its official website announcing the recruitment process and providing details such as the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, and application process.
|Notification release date
|October 2023 (expected)
|Number of vacancies
|Indian citizen, age between 18 and 33 years, and educational qualification of 10th class pass
|Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates
|December 2023 (expected)
|Computer-based test (CBT)
|Written exam and physical fitness test (PFT)
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Group D Recruitment 2023
|18 to 33 years as on January 1, 2023
|10th class pass from a recognized board
RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- Visit the official website of RRB (rrbcdg.gov.in).
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and select “Group D” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill in the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application form.
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024, Notification, Vacancies, and Application Process
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 24300 Peon Posts
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For Various Posts @ www.sarvashikshaabhiyan.org
- RPF Recruitment 2024 Apply Online, Check Notification, Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary
- PWD Recruitment 2024 Apply Now for Over 2109 Vacancies @ www.pwd.gov.in
RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 selection process will consist of two stages:
- Written exam: The written exam will be a computer-based test (CBT) consisting of 100 objective-type questions. The questions will be based on the following topics:
- General intelligence and reasoning
- General science
- Current affairs
- Physical fitness test (PFT): The PFT will consist of the following tests:
- Running (1.6 km for men and 1 km for women)
- Long jump
- High jump
- Weight throw
RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 Salary
|Level 1 (Pay Band 1)
|Level 2 (Pay Band 1)
|Level 3 (Pay Band 1)
Tips for Preparing for the RRB Group D Recruitment 2023
Here are some tips for preparing for the RRB Group D Recruitment 2023:
- Start preparing early: The RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 process is expected to be highly competitive, so it is important for candidates to start preparing for the exam early.
- Understand the exam syllabus: The first step to preparing for any exam is to understand the exam syllabus. The RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 exam syllabus is available on the RRB website.
- Gather study materials: Once you understand the exam syllabus, you can start gathering study materials. There are a number of books and online resources available for the RRB Group D Recruitment exam.
- Create a study plan: Once you have gathered your study materials, you should create a study plan. Your study plan should include time for each topic and should allow you to revise the complete syllabus before the exam.
- Practice with previous year exam papers and mock tests: One of the best ways to prepare for any exam is to practice with previous year exam papers and mock tests. This will help you to get familiar with the exam format and to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
The RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 process is expected to be highly competitive, as there are a large number of vacancies and a limited number of candidates will be selected. Therefore, it is important for candidates to start preparing for the exam early and to practice with previous year exam papers and mock tests.
The RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 notification is expected to be released in October 2023.
The selection process for the RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 will consist of two stages: Written exam & Physical fitness test
The RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 process is a great opportunity for young and qualified individuals to start their careers in the Indian Railways. If you are interested in working for the Indian Railways, then you should start preparing for the RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 exam today.
Hey, I am Ziya Noor an engineer by profession and a Blogger by Passion, and the Founder of CurajRecruitment.in. Curaj Recruitment is a Jobs News Portal provides Latest Jobs News Both Government & Private Jobs.