FCI Recruitment 2023: The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is a government agency responsible for the procurement, storage, and distribution of food grains in India. The FCI has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts, including Assistant Grade-II (AG II), Junior Accountant (JA), and Scientific Assistant (SA). The vacancies are available for both male and female candidates. The minimum educational qualification required varies for different posts. The age limit is 18 to 30 years for most posts.
FCI Recruitment 2023
Food Corporation of India Department FCI has released the official notification for the recruitment of 5000 posts. The official notification for the recruitment of FCI Watchman, Asst General Manager, Manager, Category III, Various Post has been released. There is good news for the candidates who were preparing for FCI Recruitment 2023. The official notification of FCI recruitment has been issued by the Food Corporation of India department. Eligible candidates can fill their application form before the last date, must read the official notification before filling the application form.
FCI Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name Of Department
|Food Corporation of India
|Watchman, Asst General Manager,
Manager, Category III, Various Post
FCI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the FCI Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- They must be Indian citizens.
- They must have the required educational qualification for the post they are applying for.
- They must have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 30 years as on the closing date of application.
- They must be physically and mentally fit.
You May Also Like
- PWD Recruitment 2024 Apply Now for Over 2109 Vacancies @ www.pwd.gov.in
- Railway TTE Recruitment 2024: Notification, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Process
- Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2024 Notification Pdf, Vacancies, Eligibility, Last Date
- Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2024 Apply Online For 13255 Post Vacancies
- FCI Recruitment 2024, Apply Online for 860 Watchman Vacancy @ Fci.gov.in
How to Apply For FCI Recruitment 2023
The application process for the FCI Recruitment 2023 is online. Candidates can apply through the official website of the FCI, www.fci.gov.in. The application process will start on August 15, 2023 and will close on September 15, 2023.
- Visit the official website of FCI I.e www.fci.gov.in
- Click on the link for FCI Recruitment 2023.
- Register yourself by providing the required details.
- Fill out the application form with all the relevant details.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the guidelines mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
FCI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the FCI Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The preliminary examination will be a multiple-choice question paper of 100 questions. The questions will be asked from the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- English Language
The main examination will be a two-part exam, consisting of a written test and an interview. The written test will be a multiple-choice question paper of 200 questions. The questions will be asked from the following subjects:
- The subject of the post applied for
- General Knowledge
- English Language
The interview will be conducted to assess the candidate’s communication skills and overall suitability for the post.
Benefits of becoming an FCI employee
The benefits of becoming an FCI employee include:
- A good salary
- Perks and allowances
- Job security
- Medical benefits
- Leave and travel allowance
The FCI Recruitment 2023 exam is usually held in September 2023. However, the exact date has not yet been announced.
There are a number of ways to prepare for the FCI Recruitment 2023 exam. You can take a coaching class, study on your own, or use a combination of both. There are also a number of online resources available to help you prepare.
The competition for the FCI Recruitment 2023 is very high. However, if you are well-prepared, you have a good chance of getting selected.
There are a number of career prospects after becoming an FCI employee. You can work as an AG II, a JA, or a SA. You can also move up the ranks within the FCI and eventually become a senior officer.
Hey, I am Ziya Noor an engineer by profession and a Blogger by Passion, and the Founder of CurajRecruitment.in. Curaj Recruitment is a Jobs News Portal provides Latest Jobs News Both Government & Private Jobs.