DRDO Recruitment 2023: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a notification for the recruitment of 4156 posts. The vacancies are available for various posts, such as Fireman, Stenographer, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Vehicle Operator, and Fire Engine Driver. The minimum educational qualification required varies for different posts. The age limit is 18 to 30 years for most posts.
DRDO Recruitment 2023
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released. The official release of recruitment on DRDO 4156 posts has been issued by the Department of Defense Research and Development Organization. DRDO Recruitment 2023 Application Form is going to start very soon.
How to fill the application form of DRDO Recruitment 2023, what qualification is required to fill the application form, we will get detailed information about all these through this post.
DRDO Job Vacancies 2023 Notification
|Name Of Department||Department of Defense Research and Development Organization|
|Vacancies||Fireman, Stenographer, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Administrative Assistant|
|Apply Date||August 2023|
|Last Date||September 2023|
|Exam Date||December 2023|
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Indian citizenship
- Age limit (as on the closing date of application)
- 18 to 30 years for most posts
- 27 years for Fireman (Ex-Servicemen)
- 30 years for JTO (Hindi)
- Educational qualification
- 10th pass for Fireman
- 12th pass for Stenographer, JTO, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, and Vehicle Operator
- Graduate with at least 60% marks in English for JTO (English)
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline for Fire Engine Driver
- Physical fitness
How to Apply For DRDO Recruitment 2023
The application process for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 is online. Candidates can apply through the official website of the DRDO, www.drdo.gov.in. The application process will start on August 15, 2023 and will close on September 15, 2023.
The application process for DRDO Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Visit the official website of DRDO at www.drdo.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the link for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible for the post(s) you are applying for.
- Download the application form and fill it up carefully.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form online or by post.
The application fee is Rs. 100 for general category candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
The written examination will be a multiple-choice question paper of 100 questions. The questions will be asked from the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
The PET will consist of the following events:
- 100 meters run
- 800 meters run
- 1.6 km run
- Zigzag balance
The PST will consist of the following measurements:
The medical examination will be conducted to assess the physical fitness of the candidates.
The age limit for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 is 18 to 30 years for most posts.
The educational qualification required for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 varies for different posts. Please refer to the official notification for more details.
The application process for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 is online. Candidates can apply through the official website of the DRDO, www.drdo.gov.in.
Hey, I am Ziya Noor an engineer by profession and a Blogger by Passion, and the Founder of CurajRecruitment.in. Curaj Recruitment is a Jobs News Portal provides Latest Jobs News Both Government & Private Jobs.