CBI Recruitment 2023: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is India’s premier investigating agency. It is responsible for investigating cases of corruption, economic offences, and other serious crimes. The CBI is currently recruiting for a variety of positions, including:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Superintendent of Police (SP)
CBI Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||CBI Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||290 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon..|
CBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for each position vary. However, in general, candidates must be:
- Indian citizens
- Graduates from a recognized university
- At least 21 years of age
- Physically and mentally fit
CBI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The CBI Recruitment 2023 selection process will vary for each position. However, it will typically involve the following stages:
- Written Examination: The written examination will test your knowledge of general knowledge, reasoning, and English language. The questions will be multiple-choice and objective in nature.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PET will assess your physical fitness and ability to perform the duties of a law enforcement officer. The test will include exercises such as running, jumping, and lifting weights.
- Interview: The interview will assess your suitability for the position and your ability to handle the challenges of working in the CBI. The interview will be conducted by a panel of CBI officers.
- Medical Examination: The medical examination will assess your physical and mental health to ensure that you are fit to serve in the CBI.
The candidates who are shortlisted after the written examination will be called for the PET and interview. The candidates who are successful in the PET and interview will be called for the medical examination. The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in all the stages of the selection process.
You May Also Like
- Post Office GDS Merit List 2023 Released, Download Pdf @ www.Indiapostgds.gov.in
- 10 Highest Salary Jobs in India that Don’t Require Any College Degree
- Railway Ticket Collector (TC) Jobs 2023 Apply Online, Check Vacancies, Eligibility, Last Date
- DRDO Jobs 2023 Apply Online For 4156 Vacancies Online @ www.drdo.gov.in
- India Post GDS Merit List 2023 Released, Check Pdf @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Salary and Benefits:
The salary and benefits for each position vary. However, CBI employees are entitled to a number of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Leave benefits
How to Apply For CBI Recruitment 2023
The application process for each position will vary. However, it will typically involve submitting an application form, along with the required documents. The application form can be downloaded from the CBI website.
- Visit the CBI website: https://cbi.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the link for the CBI Recruitment 2023.
- Read the recruitment notification carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form online.
The application fee for the CBI Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 50/- for general category candidates and Rs. 25/- for reserved category candidates. The last date to apply for the CBI Recruitment 2023 varies for each position. Please check the CBI website for the latest deadlines.
The CBI offers a number of benefits to its employees, including a competitive salary, medical insurance, pension, and leave benefits. CBI employees also have the opportunity to work on challenging and important cases.
The selection process for the CBI Recruitment 2023 will vary for each position. However, it will typically involve a written examination, an interview, and a medical examination.
You can find more information about the CBI Recruitment 2023 on the CBI website: https://cbi.gov.in/
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the CBI.