Indianrailways.gov.in RPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Form Link Here: Recently Railway Police Force (RPF) has issued a recruitment notification for 9000 Constable, SI Posts (SI) Steno and Head Constable Ministerial (HCM) Post. Job seekers can apply for RPF Constable & SI Steno Post from 4th January to 25 January 2023. Candidates can apply for RPF Recruitment from the official website at Indianrailways.gov.in, Indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates can check the RPF Constable Apply Online Form Link from the below section.
RPF Recruitment 2023
A new notification has been released by the Railway Police Force in which the total number of 9000 vacancies has out against the adv no. No.A.VI.19/2022-Rectt-DA-3 to recruit candidates for the posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) and Constable, SI Posts (SI) Steno across India.
The official department has invited both male and female candidates for this RPF recruitment 2023. The RPF has released the application forms for the Head Constable Ministerial & SI Steno recruitment today, 4th January 2023.
All interested and eligible applicants can apply for the RPF Constable & SI Steno posts before the last date of registration. The last date to fill out the RPF registration forms is 25th January 2023. Eligible applicants can use the online platform to complete the registration for Head Constable Ministerial posts.
The official website to register for the RPF Constable & SI Steno Post 2023 is made available on this web page. Keep reading this article page to know more details about RPF Constable & SI Steno recruitment eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, education qualification, and many more.
RPF Constable Notification 2023 Details
|Department||Railway Police Force (RPF)|
|Recruitment||RPF Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Constable, SI Posts (SI) Steno|
|Total No. of Post||9000 Posts|
RPF Constable & SI Steno Post 2023
|Start Date of Submission of Online Applications||04-01-2023|
|Last Date and Time for Receipt of Online Applications & Online Fee Payment||25-01-2023|
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test||15-02-2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||22 – 28 February 2023|
RPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
- Candidates should not born before 26/01/1998 or after 25/01/2005.
- General, EWS and OBC Category (Male Candidates) – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST, Ex-Serviceman and Female Candidates – No Fee
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Documents Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Constable, SI Posts (Steno) – Pay Level (05) & Pay Matrix (29200-92300)
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Pay Level (04) & Pay Matrix (25500-81100)
How to Apply for RPF Constable Online Form 2023 Link
- Candidates should browse the official website of RPF @Indianrailways.gov.in
- Check the Latest Notification from the home page.
- Click on SI (STENO) AND HC (M) Recruitment Tab.
- Download the Advertisement Notice and Check the details.
- Go to Application Form Portal and fill up the required details.
- Upload Documents and Pay the application form fee.
- Submit RPF HCM Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.