Railway Recruitment 2023: Railway has published Group D notification to hire 1,03,769 candidates on various positions and the last date to apply for same is set as 12th March 2023. If you are interested in applying then you can go ahead and follow the step by step guide at www.curajrecruitment.in and apply online.
|Railway Recruitment 2023|
Railway Recruitment 2023
Railway conducted world’s largest online exam last year to recruit 250000 workers in Railway Board.The main target of this requirement to increase the strength of workers in Railway Board. Recruitment in Railway exam is conducted in 2 steps, In the first step about 17000 vacant posts of Goods Guard, ALP, ASM, keyman, lineman and some other stuff for repairing work.After 1 years Indian Railways Recruitment Board is going to conduct largest online exam in 2023.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Latest jobs Notification Railway Recruitment 2023
Indian Railways conducts world’s ‘largest’ online test to fill up 18000 vacancies for Railway jobs. Aiming at eliminating the scope for malpractices in its latest recruitment process, Indian Railways is conducting the world’s “largest” online examination to fill up over 18,000 vacancies in various categories.
Around 92 lakh candidates had applied for the jobs in railway in India, in which 2.73 lakh has been qualified the Railway preliminary exam and were called for written test on 19th February 2023, said a senior Railway Ministry official.
Railway Requirement will release Railway notifications for 3801 assistant loco pilot ALP vacant posts thru Indian Railway jobs.The notice will release on 25 Jan 2023 and if anyone wants to fill Railway Board Exam then visit the official website and rrb online application will be accepted on 27 Jan 2023 and the last date of Online submission 1 Feb 2023. After 31 Dec rrb online application will be closed. Check more latest job Railway notifications on the official website, a link is given below.
|Railway ALP Recruitment 2023 – 23801 Posts:||Apply online CEN 01/2023|
|Name of Recruiter||Indian Railways|
|Notification No.||CEN 01/2023|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Loco Pilo (ALP)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||23801|
|Eligibility:||ITI + Trade Certificate in concerned Trade|
|Starting Date of application||February 01, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||February 31, 2023|
|Notification and Application link||Click Here|
Railway Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
The first time Railway board conducted the largest exam in India online and announced by the new Recruitment Board on July 15. 2023.. Some important dates for rrb online application and requirement post are given below.
|1||Date of Notification||March – March 2023|
|2||Date of online application||March – March 2023|
|3||Last date of online application||March – May 2023|
|4||Downloading of Admit Card||Available soon|
|5||Date of online Exam||May – June 2023|
|6||Declaration of Results||Aug – Sep 2023|
Railway Recruitment Job 2023 Details:
Railway board will release an rrb notification of about 180000 posts in 2023and which railway vacancy is related to the vacant post. This is a temporary railway vacancies detail.Railway requirement board will show the original detail of these vacancies in the month of Jan 2023. Soon railway is going to publish new notification to start accepting online application form.
Total Number of Railway vacancies: 180000 Posts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Name of Position Railway Recruitment:
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Goods Guard
- Traffic Assistant (TA)
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Key Man
- Commercial Apprentice
- Senior Time Keeper
- Other Repairing Staff
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment 2023:
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Eligibility Details:
- Age Limit: The candidate age must be between 18 years to 42 years for Assistant Loco Pilot.
ALP & Goods Guard Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: The Applicant who wants to apply rrb online application for the ASM or Goods Guard post must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from UGC recognized the University of India.
- The Applicant age must be between 18 to 40 years.
Traffic Assistant Eligibility:
- Educational Qualification: The Candidate who wants to apply online for rrb recruitment must have Degree in any discipline from Government Recognized University.
- The Candidate age must be 18- 40 years.
Commercial Apprentice Eligibility:
- Educational Qualification: You should have Bachelor Degree from UGC recognized University or institution to be eligible for this post.
- Age Limit: 18- 40 years for rrb Indian railway jobs.
Eligibility criteria of Gangman, Trackman and other repairing staff will be updated here as and when the Railway notification gets released.
Application Submission Process for Railway Recruitment 2023:
Railway Recruitment Process:- This is a great opportunity to those eligible and interested applicants who are waiting for recruitment in railway (rrb railways jobs). The applicants who are Eligible for railway recruitment 2023 apply online a visitt official website of Railway and RRC. The candidate who wants to apply online application for Railway recruitment 2023 must have Aadhar card, all the educational qualification details, photo and signature. Some steps are given below to apply online application Railway latest govt jobs in railway 2023.
- First of all click on the official website of Railway
- After that, you will check “Employment Notice” on the right side of the website. Click on that link.
- After that, you will get “Latest railway jobs 2023 Railway Notification”.
- Now, Click on the latest govt railway jobs Railway notification and read carefully all the notification.
- Now, Click on “Apply online link. After clicking, the application system for the current Railway Railways Job 2023 will appear on the screen. Fill all the required details and upload photo and signature.
- After that, Click on “submit” button.