India Post Office Recruitment 2023 : India Post is a government-run postal system in India, which works under the Ministry of Communications, Government of India. India Post has released a huge number of vacancies for 98,083 vacancies of Postman, Mail Guard and Multi-Tasking Staff through India Post Office Recruitment 2023 . Out of the total vacancies, 59,099 vacancies are for Postman, 1445 for Mail Guard and 37,539 for Multi Tasking Staff . India Post will recruit the candidates in 23 circles across the country.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Notification is expected to be released in January 2023 on its official website. In this article, we have included major details related to India Post Recruitment 2023 like circle-wise vacancies, syllabus, salary and eligibility criteria, etc.
|India Post Office Recruitment 2023|
India Post Recruitment 2023
India Post releases circle wise vacancies and currently there are 23 India Post circles all over India. India Post Recruitment 2023 is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are 10th and 12th pass or only 10th pass. In this article, we are providing you the detailed information about India Post Office Recruitment 2022 including important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details and many more.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023: Overview
India Post is inviting online applications for the recruitment of 98083 vacancies. Here we have provided detailed information about India Post Recruitment 2023.
- Name of Posts: Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff
- No. of vacancies: 98,083
- Categories: Govt Jobs
- Registration starts: Notified Soon
- Last Date To Apply: Notified Soon
- Selection Process: Merit-Based
- Job Location: 23 Circles across the country official
- Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
India Post Office Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Notification released January 2023 (tentatively)
- Online application begins to To be notified
- Last date to apply To be notified...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum age should be 32 years.
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per the notification.
- Age relaxation is also provided as per rules.