IGNOU Re-registration for January 2023: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the January session IGNOU Re Registration Form 2023 deadline until January 31. On November 20, the university began IGNOU 2023 re-registration for the January session. To be admitted for the following year or semester, Students who did not take the term-end exams or did not submit their assignments can still apply for IGNOU re-registration 2023 by visiting IGNOU University’s official website.
IGNOU Re Registration Form 2023
IGNOU Re Registration Form 2023 for the January 2023 semester has begun at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) as of November 20. Only those students who have already enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate courses at the university are eligible to re-register.
|IGNOU Re-registration 2023|
Students living abroad may also use the online application process to re-register for IGNOU 2023. Before starting the re-registration process, it is essential to thoroughly read the information guidelines.
IGNOU Re Registration Form 2023 deadline has been extended till January 31, 2023. It is advised that students who have not yet re-registered do so before the deadline expires. Students whose applications are not received by the end of January will not be considered. For IGNOU re-registration in 2023, applicants with a gap of one or two years who want to continue their education may apply.
Also Check: IGNOU ID Card Download 2023
|Name of University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Session||IGNOU Re-Registration January 2023 Session|
|Mode of Re Registration||Online|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Starting Date||January 2023|
|IGNOU Re Registration Form Last Date||31 January 2023|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Fees||As Per Courses Available|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Form Link||onlinerr.ignou.ac.in|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Login||ignou.samarth.edu.in|
After 30 days of submitting the registration form, students can check the status of their IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2023.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2023 Dates
|Re-registration starts||November 20, 2023 (Started)|
|Last date of Re-registration||January 31, 2023|
How to Fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2023 Online?
Students should fill out the IGNOU re-registration form 2023 on the university’s official website by following the steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Visit the official IGNOU website at ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: Go to the top menu’s register online button and select “Re-Registration.”
- Step 3: After reading all of the information, click the “Proceed for Re-Registration” button.
- Step 4: A login window will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Fill out the captcha and enter your username and password.
- Step 6: Select the ‘login’ tab.
- Step 7: Continue by pressing the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 8: Choose the IGNOU courses (elective/optional) from the subjects mentioned in the applied programme.
- Step 9: Now, save your choices by clicking the ‘next’ tab.
- Step 10: Check the details mentioned for verification and then confirm the details.
- Step 11: Students must now check the “self-declaration” box before pressing the “Next” button.
- Step 12: To pay the application fees, select the ‘Accept and Proceed Payment’ option.
- Step 13: IGNOU re-registration fees can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, UPI, Netbanking, or ATM card (PNB only).
- Step 14: After paying the fee, students should print a few copies of the fee receipt for future reference.
- Step 15: To access the ‘form preview’ option, click the ‘next’ button.
- Step 16: Make several copies of the application form for future use.
- Step 17: After successfully submitting the form, students will receive a confirmation message on their registered email address and mobile number.
- Step 18: Students who do not receive a confirmation message should contact university officials.