BSF Recruitment 2023 Applications are asked from Male and Female applicants who are Indian citizens belonging to General, Schedule Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and other backward classes for the post BSF Recruitment 2023 of ASI (RM) and Head Constable (RO) in BSF Comn Set-up in the pay scale of Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs.2800/- per month for ASI (RM) and Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per Month for HC (RO) correspondingly.
The posts carries, in totalling to pay, dearness grant and other allowances, leave travel concession ,medical facility etc. as applicable to central Govt. employees and rent free accommodation, ration money or free ration as admissible to the associates of the Force from time to time- New pension scheme as per Central Civil Services (Extra ordinary pension) alteration rules 2003 will be applicable to all selected applicants for nomination on the basis of above test for BSF Recruitment 2023.
|BSF Recruitment 2023|
BSF Recruitment 2023
Executive General Border Security Force (BSF), Communication & IT Directorate, Border Security Force (BSF) has given a hire notification for the BSF Recruitment 2023 of ASI (RM) & HC (RO) posts in BSF Comn Setup. All the Eligible and enthusiastic aspirants can apply online.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
BSF Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (RM)
- Head Constable (Radio Operator)
- For General: Applicants age should not be below 18 years or over 25 years
- For OBC: Age should not be below 18 years or over 28 years
- For SC/ST: Age should not be below l8 years or over 30 years
- Matric with 3-year Diploma in Radio and TV Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Applications from any organisation acknowledged by the Central Government/ State Government for ASI (RM).
- Matriculation/ equivalent & 2-year Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio & TV/ Electronics/ Intermediate/ l0+2/ equivalent with physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution for HC (RO).
- First Phase:
- Written Examination (OMR Based Screening Test)
- Descriptive Test
- Second Phase:
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Verification of Original Documents
- Final Medical Examination by BSF Medical Officer
- 50/- for general & OBC by demand Draft in favour of Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt payable at respective SBI/ post office.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ BSF serving personnel & female applicants.
BSF Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application Form Online: Update Soon
- Last Date to Form Submission Online: Update Soon
- Date for OMR Based Screening Test: Update Soon
- Date for Descriptive Written Test: Update Soon
- Date for PST, PET, and Documentation & Final Medical: Update Soon
BSF ASI HC Application Form 2023 Apply Online
- Before applying online applicants should have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Now, you need to Log on to website
- Click on “Apply for Examination”
- Select the desired post and Click on “Apply”
- Fill all the required Details and final Submit the BSF Application form-2023
- Take a printout of online application form for future reference.