Border Security Force has released the recruitment notification for 2422 Apprentices on the official website. The online application process will begin on 28th January 2023.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Border Security Force (BSF), has released the official notification for the recruitment of 2422 vacancies for the posts of apprentices for training in the designated Trades under the Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of BSFs for this year.
|BSF Constable Recruitment 2023,|
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023
The 10th passed applicants can apply online from 28th January 2023 from the official website i.e.rectt.BSF.gov.in. BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 will be recruiting for Fitter, Welder (G&E, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter (General), Mechanic (DSL), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Programming & System Administration assistants, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Mechanic Refrigeration & AC, Mechanic LT & Cable, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman (Civil) and Stenographer.
Applicants must read the detailed article to grab the opportunity to serve in BSFs. In this article, we are providing you with the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, important dates, and other important details along with the official notification PDF.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
Border Security Force is inviting online applications for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 2422 vacancies. The applicants must go through the detailed overview tabulated below....
|Name of organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of Recruitment||BSF Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Name of post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||2422|
|Notification released||23th January 2023|
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Notification PDF
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Notification released: 23th January 2023
- Apply online starts: 28th January 2023 at 11:00 Hrs
- Last date of application: 23th February 2023 at 17:00 Hrs.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
- Applicants should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated with NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- The Minimum Age should be 15 Years
- The Maximum Age should be 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Application Process
- Applicants should pay Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women applicants.