SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification @ www.sbi.co.in | Latest & Upcoming SBI Jobs – SBI PO, SBI, SBI Clerk, Admit Card, Results, Syllabus, Pattern, Application Form, Preparation Tips
SBI Recruitment 2023: One of the oldest and most trusted bank all over the country with highest number of branches all over the India SBI (State banks of India) established in on 2nd July 1806 (19th Century). As we all know that A bank Job in one of the most secure and growing sector to pursue your career with so we keep seeking for such opportunities so that one can get into one of the trusted and secured organization.
|SBI Recruitment 2023|
SBI Recruitment 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) recruits Specialist Cadre Officers (SO) at the beginning of every year. For people who are seeking Government jobs in the banking sector, it is the right time to take an action. Being a Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) in SBI is a big thing.
However, to become an eligible candidate to sit in the recruitment exam, they need to go through the application process. Therefore, this article gives a step by step guide from filling the application form to appearing in the exam that will enable a candidate to successfully apply and get their dream job.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification (Specialist Cadre Officer)
Recently, SBI introduced a notification for the post of Special Cadre Officer (SO). The recruitment is for Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) that underlies in the category of SO. Application forms for the vacancy of SO in SBI were out now. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible as the last date is 28th February 2023.
However, the application forms are available on the official website of SBI. One can easily reach the site from the below-provided link.
|Organization||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Exam||SBI Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||SBI Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||102|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Post||Grade||Scale of pay|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||Middle Management|
Grade Scale-II (MMGS
SBI Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancy Details – Specialist Cadre Officer
Note: – Total Job Vacancies: 102 posts.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The SBI Eligibility Criteria described by the examination authorities are as follows, the desired candidates who are applying for the job must satisfy these norms described below:
There was a certain limit of age that was prescribed for the applicants based on age and qualification along with the working experience.
- Age Limit Criterion (As on 30 July 2017) *
- Minimum age of applicant should be 21 years.
- Maximum age for applying is 35 years
- RELAXATION OF UPPER AGE LIMIT o Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years of Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years.
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years.
- PWD (GEN) – 10 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) – 5 years.
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 Years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years.
NOTE: Cumulative age relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items.
- Educational Qualification (as on 1st December 2017) * o Essential: – Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Preferred: – CISA.
- Working knowledge of MS OFFICE is also required.
- Experience Required (As on 1st September 2017)*
Minimum 2 years of working experience is required in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or in the employment of a Bank.
You May Also Check:
SBI Recruitment 2023 Application Form
As we mentioned above that the application form can be filled at the official website of SBI. That is https://www.sbi.co.in/ or https: sbi.co.in/careers. Application Procedure has been already started from 05th January 2023. The last date for filling of application forms is 28th January 2023. Applicants are advised to fill their forms before the last date.
SBI Application Form Fees
There is an application fee is present for filling the filling the application form. Candidates have to pay this fees for completing their registration procedure.
Application fees are as per two categories:
|General & OBC||Rs. 600|
How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2023
A step by step procedure for filling of application form is mentioned below. Candidates can go through the below-mentioned guidelines in order to submit their application forms successfully and hassle-freely.
- Firstly, visit the official Website of State Bank of India(SBI) https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Check the section for SBI PO Recruitment.
- Click on the direct link to apply.
- Register yourself by providing your name and contact details.
- After successful registration, an email containing registration number & password will be sent to you.
- Use these registration number & password for the login procedure.
- Then fill the application with care as incorrect forms often lead to cancellation.
- Upload the necessary documents like a photograph, a copy of the signature, etc.
- Finally, after cross-checking all the details, make the payment.
- Submit your application form.
Note: – receipt of payment and copy of receipt generated has to be taken with you for future references.
SBI Recruitment Admit Card 2023
After completion of the application process, the candidates are required to download their admit card for appearing in the examination. They are supposed to carry their admit cards along with them for verification at the center before the examination. Only those candidates who were having admit cards are supposed to sit on the online examination.
Also, an identity proof such as Passport/Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Driving
License/Voter’s Card/Identity Card issued by Institute of Chartered Account is required for appearing in the examination.
Students are requested to carry original as well as a copy of anyone ID proof from the list stated above.
The date for downloading admit card is not out till now. However, a tentative date is out now that is 12th February 2023 (tentative)*. Admit card can be also downloaded from the official website of the SBI
As soon as the Official dates were announced, we will also update them.
SBI Recruitment Exam 2023
Examination for the post of SO in SBI will be done through an online examination. The candidates were allotted some centers for their examination. An online written test paper will be used as a mechanism for selection for the next round. Candidates who clear this written examination will be sent to next round for Interview and Group Discussions. However, the passing marks or the cut off will be decided by the bank (SBI). Only eligible candidates who met the targets set by the SBI can for further for next rounds.
Mode of Examination: Online Written Test + Interview & Group Discussion.
Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes.
Total Marks: 170 Marks + 50marks (for Interview & Group Discussion).
Date of Online Test to be held: 25th February 2023 (Tentative).
SBI Recruitment Exam Pattern
The Selection procedure for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) in SBI will be done in two stages: –
- Online Written Exam.
- Interview & Group Discussion.
Below is a detailed section-wise description of the time limit, total marks, number of questions, qualifying criteria for next round and other details for easily cracking the job of SO in SBI.
Stage 1: An online written examination will be organized by the SBI. Except for professional Knowledge section, other sections of the exam will be of qualifying in nature. A candidate must have to score equal to or above the cutoff decided by the authority (SBI) for being eligible for another level of the selection process that is Interview & Group Discussion.
|Section/Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum|
|Time (in Minutes)|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90min|
|Total||170||170||2 hours & 15|
Stage 2: In next stage, all the selected candidates from the previous stage (who cleared their online written exams) are again invited for Group discussions and Interview process. This stage will carry 50 marks in total. The interview holds 30 marks whereas, the Group discussion holds 20 marks.
All the selected candidates, who passed both the stages with good results will be hired by the SBI for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SO).
SBI Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Commencement of registration procedure starts from 05th January 2023.
- Last date for registration/ filling of application form – 28th January 2023.
- Last date for fees submission – 28th January 2023.
- The date for downloading Admit card – 12th February 2023 (tentative)*
- Date of Online Test to be held – 25th February 2023 (Tentative)
We hope, you spent your time in reading a helpful article and you were able to understand it completely. You are requested to keep visiting our websites frequently for further updates. All the upcoming updates regarding dates and procedure along with the declaration of results will be incorporated as soon as they were out. We provide you a complete range of guidelines for the recruitment procedure of Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) in SBI. We wish you good luck with your exam! Hope you will be one in the list of selected candidates.