RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 : Flash news for Railway job Aspirants, RRB(s) has released RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 notification for 62,907 posts for various categories on 10th February 2023. Recruitment Cell(s) have already published an indicative advertisement for Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. 02/2023.Those who satisfy the Eligibility as notified by the authorities can apply for RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 in Online mode before 12th March 2023.To know more about RRB Group D 2023 recruitment Notification Exam date Eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, important dates, application process, fee & mode of payment, admit cards, paper pattern, results are given below.
|RRB Group D Recruitment 2023|
RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 Details
- Recruitment : RRB Group D Recruitment Railway Recruitment Cell
- Number of posts: 62,907 posts.
- Education Qualification: Applicants must posses 10th or ITI
- How to Apply : Online (10th February to 12th March 2023)
- Salary: Salary Offered — Rs.5200–20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/month.
- Age Limit: Aspirants age limit should be 18 years to 31 years
- Selection Process: Written test/PET Test/Document Verification
RRB Group D 2023 Vacancies
Indian Railway Cell has been released vacancies for RRB Group D 2023 recruitment in zonal wise ,candidate can check their respective RRBs official websites.
|Region Wise RRB Group D 2023 Vacancies|
|S. No||Region||Head||Number of Vacancies|
|01.||RRB NR||Northern Region – Chandigarh||7832|
|02.||SECR||South East Central Railway – Bilaspur||1159|
|03.||WCR||West Central Railway – Bhopal||3522|
|04.||WR||Western Railway – Ahmedabad||6087|
|05.||NWR||North Western Railway -Ajmer||4755|
|06.||SER||South Eastern Railway – Ranchi||2525|
|07.||ER||Eastern Railway – Kolkata||2367|
|08.||ECoR||East Coast Railway – Bhubaneswar||1532|
|09.||NFR||Northeast Frontier Railway -Guwahati||2577|
|10.||SR||Southern Railways – Chennai||2979|
|11.||ECR||East Central Railway – Patna||5981|
|12.||SCR||South Central Railway – Secunderabad||6523|
|13.||NER||North Eastern Railway – Gorakhpur||3388|
|14.||CR||Central Railway – Mumbai||4625|
|15.||NCR||North Central Railway – Allahabad||4762|
|16||SWR||South Western Railway – Bangalore||2293|
RRB Group D 2023 Eligibility Criteria
RRB Group D 2023 eligibility criteria have been given below.
Candidates going to apply for RRB Group D 2023 recruitment examination must be 18 years old but not more than 31 years. This upper age will be considered as on 1st July 2023. As per the rules of Government of India, relaxations in maximum age limit shall be provided to the eligible candidates. Candidates looking for relaxations in upper age limit will have to produce supportive document/certificate at the time of attempting online application.
Matriculation/10th pass (OR) National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) ITI from institutions authorized by SVCT/NCVT (OR) equivalent
Matriculation/10th pass plus ITI from institutions authorized by SVCT/NCVT (OR) Matriculation/10th pass plus National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCV.
Before attempting online application, a candidate makes sure that s/he fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) s/he is opting for. However, medical standards for each post are still unknown to as it is given in detailed notification to be published on the websites of RRBs.
RRB Group D 2023 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
Candidates belonging to female/minorities/transgender/PwDs/ex-servicemen/SC/ST/economically backward classes have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- as their examination fee (refundable for candidates who will appear in CBT) while other candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- as their examination fee (non-refundable).
|Category Name||Examination Fee (in Rs)|
|Economically backward||250/- (refundable)|
All the candidates can pay their examination fee either online or offline. To pay fee online, the candidates have to use a debit/credit card or net banking facility. An online payment can be done up to 12th March 2023 till 10 pm. To pay fee offline, the candidates have to generate an e-challan of either SBI bank or post office at the time of attempting online application. Fill all the required details in system-generated e-challan and submit it to either any SBI branch or post office with the cash. Last date of payment through SBI bank challan is 12th March 2023 by 1 pm and last date of payment through post office challan is 10th March 2023 by 1 pm.
m and last date of payment through post office challan is 10th March 2023 by 1 pm.
How To Apply For RRB Group D 2023
- Go to the Concerned RRB(s) website you wish to apply for. List of RRBs with website addresses is given above.
- On homepage, you will see several important links
- Find and click on the ‘Click here to apply for CEN 02/2023’
- You will be landed on a new page where you see ‘Important Dates’ & and few other tabs like ‘New Registration’, ‘Activate Your Registration Number Through OTP’, ‘Candidate Login’ etc.
- On the same page, you will also see a ‘How to apply’ tab, click it to read ‘How to apply’ instructions; you can also download those ‘How to apply’ instructions to read them later by clicking ‘Download PDF’ link
- Now, go back and click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
- Select any 1 RRB to apply
- On clicking any of the RRB(s) tab, you will be landed on a new page having ‘Important Instructions’ and two declaration boxes
- Read all the instructions carefully then check both declaration boxes
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see a new page having a Registration form
- Now, fill all the asked details carefully like name, DOB, Aadhar Card status, father’s/mother’s name, matriculation details, mobile number, email ID and Captcha as shown in image
- Check the declaration box and click on the ‘Click to continue’ link
- On submitting your registration form, immediately you will receive 2 OTPs, one on your email and another on mobile number
- Now, on homepage, click on the ‘Verify through OTP’ link and enter both OTPs in their respective fields
- After verification, you will see a unique system generated registration number. Now, note and preserve this registration number for future reference
- Now, go to the homepage and click on the ‘candidate login’ tab
- Now, enter the same ‘Registration number’, ‘date of birth’ and ‘captcha’.
- Once you logged into your account, you have to fill further details like educational qualification, community, gender etc.
- After filling all the required details, you will be taken to the payment page where you have to select any of the provided payment options either online or offline
- After selecting payment option, now you will have to fill part II of your online application
- In part II, you will have to set priority/preferences for posts, select language of examination, write address etc.
- Now, upload color photograph and category certificates (if applicable)
- In the end, you will have to check the given declaration box and submit your application
- Now, print your application and keep it for record
Note – Name & date of birth should be same as available in SSLC/matriculation.
RRB Group D 2023 Exam Pattern
Computer Based test
Written Exam will be a computer based test followed by physical efficiency tests and document verification. Computer based test will contain 100 objective type questions to be solved in 90 minutes (1.50 hours). Question paper will contain four sections- Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science & General Awareness on current affairs. Section-wise syllabus for RRB Group D 2023 is given below.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
The Railway Recruitment Board(s) will shortlist and call candidates for PET on the basis of merit of the candidates in CBT. PET will be qualifying in nature therefore passing physical efficiency test will be mandatory for candidates. The criterion for PET is given below
|Female candidates||Male candidates|
|In one attempt, must be able to run for a distance of 1 km in 5 minutes & 40 seconds.|
In one attempt, must be able to lift & carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 120 seconds without putting the weight down
|In one attempt, must be able to run for a distance of 1 km in 4 minutes & 15 seconds.|
In one attempt, must be able to lift & carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 120 seconds without putting the weight down
On the basis of performance in computer based and physical efficiency test, RRB Group D 2023 examinees will be called for document verification.