Looking for Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notifications ? Coming Soon 98083 vacancies in Indian Post Offices and Post Payments Banks in 2023-2023
You are here, because, you are searching for Post Office Recruitment 2023 and we are here to help you in giving the most authentic and accurate information on Upcoming Post Office Recruitment in 2022-23.
Before, you proceed reading the article, here are some Key points for you.
1) For 2023, India Post Office Recruitment 2023, will be big. As per the Central Government, Employment News, a minimum of 20,000 vacancies will be created in Post Offices.
2) Recruitment for few posts in India Post Department are conducted by SSC and for some other posts, Department conducts the recruitment on its own.
Example : In the last few years, Recruitment for Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants is being conducted by SSC through SSC CHSL Exam. In 2023, CHSL Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in Nov, 2023
3) India Post Office Recruitment 2023 are central Government Jobs, and carry Pay Scale and Emoluments, as per the Recommendation of 7th Pay Commission.
In this post, we will discuss each and every thing, you need to know about the Upcoming India Post Office Recruitment 2023 in 2023. Not only the Exam Dates, we will also share the Syllabus, Exam Pattern of the Postal Exams. And last but not the least, we will help you in Applying for Postal Jobs in India.
|India Post Office Recruitment 2023|
India Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Post offices is one of the most favoured Job Destination for people in India. Who does not want a Central Government Jobs and that to at the comfort of his/her hometown.
This makes, Post Office Recruitment one of the most sought after recruitment's in India.
Here are the Top 3 reason, that you should Apply for Upcoming India Post Office Recruitment 2023 in 2023
1) As , post offices are located in every nook and corner of India, and with post offices offering All India Services, you can get a chance to Explore Incredible India.
2) Post Office Jobs are mostly desk (9 to 5) Jobs and here you have to work only for 5 Days (Monday to Friday)
3) Salary : Job Package in Posts offices is as per the Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission. and with this the starting salary is Rs 30,000 to 35000 per month.
4) Postal Bank: The Big Buzz about the Department of posts is that it entered the Banking Sector with the Incorporation of India Post Payments Bank (IBBP) in Jan, 2023 and it is expected there will be several thousands of vacancies in IPPB, as the postal bank has to open the branches all the districts of India in 2023.
That means, you can even apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 too..
Now, you know How popular post Office Jobs are and worth applying.
Next we will discuss How to know when these Jobs will be announced, various posts and eligibility criteria
You May Also Check:
India Post Office Notification 2023 : Vacancy Details
In 2023, it is expected that Department of posts will announce at least 20,000 vacancies for various posts in several post Offices in India.
If, you are the one, looking for Jobs in post Office, then you keep yourself updated on the Upcoming India Post Office Recruitment 2023. You should be aware of When postal Department issues Job Notification and How to get these Recruitment Notifications.
Here are 3 most recommended ways to get the India Post Notification 2023
1) Employment Newspaper : This is the traditional and age old method of getting information about Government Jobs in India. All the Upcoming Post Office Jobs will be published in this newspaper.
Employment newspaper is a weekly then is published in Hindi, English and Urdu Languages and you can get it every Saturday from the Local stationary shop at a price of only Rs 12/-
Moreover, Employment Newspaper has also its E-Version in PDf format, that you can subscribe from the Official Employment News Website. This way you can get the PDF copy of Newspaper and read it in your Mobile, PC, Tablet etc.
2) Official Website: Like every Organisation, Department of Posts maintains official website, that contains all the updated information on Current Recruitment's in the department. Whenever any recruitment is announced the same get uploaded on the Official website of Department of posts.
The website had a separate page for Vacancies / Jobs, that contains all the Current and Previous recruitment's. You can check the Recruitment page from this link . The website is beautifully designed and you can contains the Description of all the posts along with their Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
3) Post Office Recruitment Website : This is an exclusive website for all the Recruitment conducted by Post Office Department. If, you didn't like the trouble of Buying the Employment Newspaper and checking the Official Website, then this website is One stop shop for the all the India post Recruitment's in future
Apart from the Notification details, , you will also get the Syllabus, Exam Pattern Books, and Preparation techniques for postal exam.
You can access this website at www.curajrecruitment.in
Moreover, the Website Offers, Free Subscription, where, you need to Enter your Subscription form, given at the right side of the page and will get all the Recruitment updates free. directly on your Email.
This way you will get all the Notifications on the Upcoming Post Office Recruitment's in 2023.
Who can Apply for Post Office Recruitment 2023 ?
Indian post Offices offer Jobs to everyone, irrespective of age and Qualification. There are Jobs for Matriculates, Intermediates, and Graduates.
As, there are Different posts in Posts office and so does, there is a different Eligibility criteria. The actual Eligibility criteria will be known only after the announcement of Post Office Recruitment Notification
1) Nationality : To apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 in India, you should be an Indian Citizen
2) Age-Limit: The general age limit to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 is 18 to 27 years, however for some posts, Like Inspector of Posts, the upper age Limit is 30 years.
Once the Official Notification, will be announced, we will update the actual Age Limit criteria for various posts in Departments of Posts
3) Educational Qualification : Qualification Criteria is different for various categories of posts, which could be better understood, with the help of this example.
- For Postal / Sorting Assistants : Qualification is 10+2
- For Inspector of Posts : Graduation
- For MTS /Postman / Mail Guard posts : Matric.
This is general Qualification criteria for some popular posts, for more details, criteria, you are advised to check the Official Notification.
Note : Relaxation is Age Limit will be as per the already Notified Rules.
What are the Various Jobs in Department of Posts ?
In this section, we will discuss, the Profile of various posts for which you can apply in the Department of posts.
1) Postman /Mail Guard
2) Multi Tasking Staff
3) Sorting Assistant / Postal Assistants (Through SSC CHSL Exam)
4) Inspector of Posts (Through CGL Exam)
5) Officer Posts in Indian Postal Payments Banks
- Officers in Scale-1
- Officers Scale-2
- Officers in Scale-3
- Officers in Scale-4
7) Jr. Hindi Translator and Sr. Hindi Translator
8) Sr and Jr. Private Secretaries etc.
India Post Payments Banks (IPPB) Recruitment 2023
Yes, this is the First Postal Bank of India and it is expected that in coming years, you will have the Branches in your Hometown. IPPB had announced its first Recruitment in 2016 for various Officer Level posts and the Hiring process may even continue in 2023 and 2023.
Here are Some Key Points related to Hiring in IPPB
- IPPB is incorporated as Public Sector Bank under the Department of Posts with first Branches opened in Ranchi and Raipur, on 29th Jan, 2023. It is expected that by the end of 2023, IPPB had its presence in all the Districts of India.
- IPPB had already invited the applications for 3500+ posts for various Jobs and is currently doing for the Recruitment process for these posts.
- It is expected that in 2023 Bumper vacancies will be announced in the India Post Payments Bank, as the bank had plans to set up branches in all the Districts of India.
- Once IPPB Recruitment 2023 is announced, we will update same on this page. For more detailed, information, applicants are advised to read our upcoming post on How to apply for Jobs in IPPB in 2023 ?
- It is also expected that IPPB will announce the attractive employment for the Recruitment in Clerical Cadre for Graduates, which is most expected before June, 2023.
Selection Process for Post Office Recruitment 2023
Post Office Recruitment Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- General Awareness : 50 Marks (25 Questions)
- General Intelligence: 50 Marks (25 Questions)
- English : 50 Marks (25 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks (25 Questions)
- General Knowledge: 25 Marks (25 Questions)
- Mathematics: 25 Marks (25 Questions)
- English : 25 Marks (25 Questions)
- Regional Language : 25 Marks (25 Questions)
- There is No negative marking in the Aptitude test